Friday, March 26, 2010

March Madness...

So how was everyone's March break? Been to Jamaica, Mexico, Europe?...Piss off!

Just thought I'd do a catch up post...

We did get our washer and dryer, we bought them used but they still have some warranty on them..I love them...washing and drying in half the time...now, if only Maytag can invent a machine that folds the clothes...





I had fun on my trip hitting up the Value Village thrift stores for clothes for the little punks, I found this cute outfit for Leah, I'm thinking its Indian...



Too cute...I should find her some slippers to complete the outfit....
Now I'm craving chicken tikka...




James modelling the onesie my mama got in Jamaica, its the one and only time he will be wearing it as it was rather snug...


A pic of my smiling handsome boy...I must say I totally understand now the favoritism moms tend to show their sons, its not that I love him more than my girls, but its just a different feeling that I have...



I purchased this necklace off Etsy a few months back...it has the names of all my loves...Doug is in the heart of course, and Hallie was quite insulted that her name was in the shape of the triangle...I can't recall the name of the seller at the moment, but send me an email if you would like more info....I really think every mama should have one....After I purchased this one I came across another one, its of a birds nest, and there is little pearls that are supposed to be eggs, and you get however many eggs depending on how many kiddos you have...I might ask for that one for Mother's Day and alternate between the two...


I don't know why the picture turned out so shitty...

My little mad scientist...these are Hallie's 3D glasses...


I'm sure she will blow something up someday...


And onto big news....Doug applied to the military this week, and we are hoping that he gets accepted...with 3 kids, the health care alone would be worth it...
And bigger news....our closest friends...Dave and Brianne..had their baby girl yesterday...the 26th..Ava is her name and we just came from visiting her, she is super cute...and we took James with us, I dressed him up and told him to make a good impression as he might be meeting his future wife...they both share the 26th as a birthday...I take that as an sign...
Have a great week y'all...I am doing some spring cleaning and prepping for the arrival of the Easter bunny...
Oh...and I hope y'all will have your lights off tonight for Earth Hour...we have done it for the last few years...

Laterz...

No comments:

Post a Comment