Monday, September 7, 2009

The fat lady has sung....

I have not nursed Leah in over 48 hours.....

The "girls" have gone into semi-retirement...

She seems to be taking it well, I however, am not really emotionally ready for it...but it was time to let go...I deserve a break...for a few more weeks anyways...


Another week that flew by....Doug and Hallie had a good start to the school year, it will take a few more weeks to settle into routine. Hallie is in a split class with grade 3, so I am not sure how that is going to work, I figure it will either be a good thing or very bad...

We got some exciting news this week..good friends of ours are expecting a baby in April! I am so excited...I hope its a girl so I can unload all this pink stuff!

See these....



They are green chilies....from my garden!

Woot!

I have a ton, and also some Jalapeno peppers too...I'm thinking fresh salsa with our tomatoes..yum!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment