Thursday, October 20, 2011

Here for a little while...

I took a blogging break...my life is hella hectic at the moment...

So whats been happening?

I hosted a wedding shower last Sunday...so we quickly refinished the bathroom..new floor and paint...

The party went great and Doug made the a cake and cupcakes...since the wedding is in Jamaica we decided on a tropical theme...




I also gave my house a deep clean...that hadn't been done in a long time...I tend to neglect a few things when I clean..like dusting and cleaning the baseboards...etc...


I have been stressing about my trip...we leave a week from tomorrow...one minute I am so excited to be kid free for 7 days...and then I get sad because I am leaving them for 7 days...I'm sure I will be fine when I board the plane...Doug's mom and I came up with an agreement...that I will try to call and check on the kids...but don't tell me if one is sick or whatever...only let me know if they lose a limb or something...I would not be able to relax if I know there is a problem...

Packing is another pain in the ass...I really don't know what to bring...different outfits everyday or wear something more than once...I will probably spend most of the day laying on the beach or by the pool...so I got a few different cover ups to wear...and to eat in the restaurants at night there is a dress cold...so Doug will have to wear khakis and close toed shoes...speaking of shoes...I need to get fancy sandals...some flip flops...bring my good high heels and sneakers for a morning jog and and any excursions that require tougher footwear...

That's pretty much been it...cleaning, organizing and packing...






No comments:

Post a Comment