Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm still here..

Not dead..

James and Leah keep me busy...beyond busy..I can not turn my back 5 minutes and James is into something...a cupboard, closet...anything..

He starts at 6am...goes and goes...where the hell do these kids find the energy...its endless...when he naps (for 20 min) I deal with Leah...manage to throw a load of laundry in the washer or sweep the floor..

James goes to bed at 7pm...he is on a pretty good sleep routine..thank God...I know at 7pm I am one down...two to go...

Leah used to be great a bedtime...jammies, play for a bit...brush teeth, read a story and bed..no resisting...

Now, not so much...the battle has started...most times I just surrender and let her stay up..

Hallie still hates going to bed...

So when finally all the little darlings are tucked into their nests..its my time...now its probably close to 10pm...I am exhausted...frustrated knowing that in 8 hours it will start all over again..

There is no time for me left..I read for a few minutes so I don't totally forget what my novel is about...catch some TV and praise Jesus that someone invented the DVR...

I drag my ass to bed...

2 comments:

  1. Amanda you are a great mom, even though I am sure you are exhausted and the little monkeys keep you busy beyond belief...you have three great kids and that is because of you!!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda!!! I am so glad to see a post from you and to hear an update on the kiddos. I have missed your posts and hope all is well. Love to the kiddos for me!

    ReplyDelete