Friday, February 13, 2009

Confessions and a TV...

This has been going around on some blogs, so I thought I would join in...

Feel free to laugh and make fun of me..

  • I play Webkinz (and take it all very seriously, those 8 year olds can be damn competitive)

  • I love Jesse McCartney

  • When I blog I drink a can of Guinness

  • I enjoy watching Hannah Montana

  • I miss smoking even if it is disgusting

  • I sometimes go a week without shaving my legs (its not really as bad as it sounds)

  • I love broadway music (Phantom, Cats, Mama Mia)

  • I have a strange desire to learn Japanese

  • I would not mind having a job as a libarian

  • I have an insane amount of perfumes...and I'm still buying..

  • I love McDonalds

  • I love recycling and composting, it makes me happy

  • I have been waxing my eyebrows since I was 12
  • I have not missed an episoed of Coronation Street in 5 years (ita on 5x week)

Okay, thats enough sharing...

Hallie is watching High School Musical and it is really annoying, too much singing, I must say that Zac Efron who plays Troy is, like, totally cute- gosh..I feel really pervy for writing that, isn't he like 15?? Hallie has HSM sneakers and they have I *heart* Troy written all over them..hahaha!

I did not get the cupcakes baked for Hallie's Vday party at school today, the teacher had enough candy and high fructose loaded crap already, although I would have liked to see them at school all hyper as if they consumed a mixture of cinnamon hearts and crack!


I recorded Leah enjoying her breakfast this morning, so I'll share it..






I was feeding her mashed bananas, it was a little chunkier than the norm and she was not having it!

I forgot to mention that we purchased a new TV...a 52 inch Sony LCD or something like that...here is a shitty pic of it, but you get the idea:










If you look close enough, you can see me..

I hope everyone has a romantic Vday with your sweetie...





No comments:

Post a Comment